Do you have time to Promote your Brand?
Do you wish you had more twitter followers, Facebook fans, and/or customers?
We have developed a system that will get you Twitter followers, Facebook “Fans” and customers to your truck. Our method creates ambassadors of your business. Don’t fool yourself its not social media, its “Social Interaction” thats what makes us different. To do it right, it is time consuming. Should you be tweeting or running your food truck? Thats up to you. We think you should do what you do best, and let us do what we do best.
Here’s what we do for you:
- We send out multiple tweets daily based on your schedule (provided by you)
- We showcase your truck, menu, coming events, etc
- We create attention and good will by retweeting others that are at the same location/event
- We participate on your behalf in regular attention-getting events like #FollowFriday, ReTweets, and Thank You’s, etc.
- Promote future event.
- We target tweets to certain businesses, schools, etc in the immediate area of where you are serving lunch/dinner.
- We monitor & build your followers so you get the most “promoters” of your brand working for you
- We interact with your followers, which includes dialog or interaction about your food or truck, inviting people to your truck, and addressing favorable or unfavorable mentions.
- We manage your “Direct Messages” which includes deleting spam and forwarding, via email or text message the ones that need your attention or consideration depending on urgency.
- Live interaction and discussion with your followers every day.
Facebook is the largest social networking website by far. Facebook has become not only a powerful tool for businesses spreading the word about their services and products, but also, the interaction site of choice for many people. Facebook is a great way to build loyalty among your customers and get them spreading the word as an ambassador of your brand.
- Create a new or optimize your current Fan page
- Create fan photo page and upload photos as provided, and encourage your customers to post their photos.
- Upload flyers for upcoming events.
- Create event invitations.
- Post your calendar weekly.
- Participate in discussions and interactions. with fans who write on your wall or commented on your posts.
- Create a basic website and/or maintain current website
- Upload flyers from upcoming events
- Maintain calendar if available on website
- Upload photos and interviews to promote your brand